Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Introduction

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my Blog. In this blog you will find my research on the relationship between Economics and Incentives. My research question is "How are monetary incentives involved in everyone's every day life decisions?" , this question was inspired after reading the book "Freakonomics". After seeing how in depth Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner researched incentives being involved in our economy, I decided to do some research of my own.

My major is Accounting, in my observation and personal statement you will find how it is that I came to choose this as  my career. You will also find several article analysis on Economics and Incentives. This is just the inception of my research on this topic. You will find through my reflections that it was a difficult process, but definitely a rewarding one.

Thanks,

Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment